Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos Infrastructure & Data Management (IDM), Communication & Collaboration Services is seeking for Circuit Cloud Applications Engineer . We’re looking for an engineer who has some operational experience and expertise spanning high availability systems in both lower and production environments and a firm grasp on automation and cloud architectures.
Areas of Responsibility:
· Deploy, administer, monitor, and troubleshoot Unify solutions in cloud environments, such as Atos Canopy Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud
· Work in a multi-disciplinary team environment to deploy cloud solutions for a wide range of customers
· Engage with Development, QA, and Product teams in bringing cases to resolution
· Implement and validate solution changes, ensuring minimal downtime and maximum operational efficiency
· Be proactive in recognizing and handling uptime and performance challenges
· Troubleshoot the system and provide root cause analysis
· Troubleshoot performance and stability issues using a wide variety of tools.
· Providing direct support to Cloud users
· Ensure the highest level of uptime and Quality of Service (QoS) for our customers through operational excellence.
· Work in a diverse and global team environment.
· Cross-train with other global team members.
· Follow change management processes during implementations.
· Enforce consistency of monitoring, reporting, and alarming systems
· Help drive process improvements for service management, including: outage/incident management, rollbacks and reporting
· Ensure compliance with deployment and operations documentation
· University degree (BS/MS) in Computer Science or equivalent experience
· Hands-on experience with multiple, diverse technologies and processing
· Linux system administration in a complex data center environment
· Troubleshooting skills that range from diagnosing hardware/software issues to large scale failures within a complex infrastructure
· Experience with enterprise firewalling, network security principles, and general networking best practices
· Experience in monitoring, metrics collection, and reporting using open source tools.
· Ability to work with minimal supervision, making decisions based upon priorities, schedules and an understanding of business initiatives.
· Critical attention to detail, thoroughness and documentation
· Customer facing profile with excellent Communication and Negotiation Skills
· Fluency in English
· Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
Additional skills to be considered as plus
Candidates who fulfill the above prerequisites and also possess the following skills will be preferred:
· Master’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
· ITIL certification
· Linux certification
· VmWare certification
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.