Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
This position requires extensive customer and vendor interaction that requires excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills as well as exceptional technical knowledge.
Responsibilities will include supporting large scale online services, incident investigation, incident queue management, new hardware deployments, hardware investigations, cross-group collaboration and editing / following documented SOP (e.g. moving message queues in/out of the load balancer, deployments, replying mail).
• Incident Response and Investigation
• Triaging ticket queue and email
• Providing Enterprise Level Support to corporate clients
• Troubleshooting and resolving escalations
• Coordinating with team members (in/out of shift) to manage daily workload
• Gathering escalation information and determining customer/business impact
• Communicating and summarizing high severity incidents/escalations
• Participating in postmortems for high severity incidents/escalations
• Incident trending and analysis
• Meeting or exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) and Service Level Objectives (SLO)
• Act as mentor for Tier 1 team and assist with complex cases that require further troubleshooting
• Drive physical HW install/repair tasks remotely via site vendor or off-site support vendor. Will dispatch remote hands requests for physical tasks needed for timely resolution of escalated issues
• Manage physical and logical network resources such as TOR switch ports IPs, OOB ports etc…
• Developing tools and processes to make the team more effective and efficient
• Report workload and project status weekly Continual Service Improvement
• Service Intelligence via daily/weekly/monthly status reports
• Weekly workload reports, hours by task type • Service trending and analysis
• Participating in Quality of Service initiatives
• Creating and defining operability request Job Requirements
· PowerShell experience required
· Strong communication and documentation skills
· Excellent analytical and organizational skills, and strong troubleshooting skills required
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a dynamic and high-pressure environment is required
· Proficiency with MS Office Applications
· Must be able to ramp up quickly in fast-paced environment
· Must be an independent, self-motivated worker
· Excellent problem resolution, object-oriented thinking, and good decision-making skills
· Must be able to operate as a member of a larger global team
Nice to have or Bonus Skills:
· Experience troubleshooting enterprise class hardware desired.
· Experience working at or with MS (GFS) datacenters desired.
· Microsoft DCS specific experience familiarity is big plus
· College degree in computer science or equivalent experience is preferred
· Experience troubleshooting HP server hardware and HP ILO remote management
· Sound understanding of Data Center networking, server and storage infrastructure hardware
· Experience in supporting large-scale operations in a 24x7 production environment
· Windows 2008/2012 server administration experience
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue