Description de l'offre
- leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries,
- provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting,
- official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games,
- awarded with the Great Place to Work certificate for four times,
- almost 5000 people employed in 9 cities: Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for information security enthusiasts, ambitious people who want to start their adventure with cybersecurity in Security Operations Center.
What is ahead of you?
· working inSECURITY– most dynamically developing area of IT,
· top notch technologies available on the market,
· great development opportunities,
· world class trainingsand certifications,
· work among the best in their field.
What will you do?
· detect and identify infrastructure cyber threats using wide range of security solutions (SIEM, Vulnerability Scanners, Antivirus Software, Proxy, etc.),
· infrastructure monitoring,
· escalation of infrastructure incidents to 2nd line engineers to keep the Service Availability in agreed level,
· perform Vulnerability Scanning,
· handling production activities (reports/health checks),
· approving granting access for privileged administrative accounts.
What team will You work in?
As Service Delivery Supporter you will be performing 1 Line activities in Security Operations Center in Bydgoszcz. SOC is one of the teams of AtosBig Data and Security (BDS) division. We are working 24/7 mode, 6 days at work (2 mornings, 2 afternoons, 2 nights) 4 days off afterwards - yes 4-day weekend!
What do you need to know/have?
· passion for IT security,
· willingness to learn,
· good understanding of networking and common protocols,
· general IT background,
· good analytical and communication skills,
· English spoken and written on at least intermediate level (B2).
What certificates can help you to stand out?
· CompTIA Security+,
· ITIL Foundation,
· CCNA Routing & Switching,
· CCNA Security,
· If you don’t have any of following certs, don’t worry - we will train you.
Steps of recruitment process:
· CV review,
· technical call,
· F2F meeting including language check part,
Please attach your CV in English.
Hiring Mnager : Michal Suszko
Recruiter : Mateusz Baranowicz
· stable employment,
· attractive salary,
· participation in interesting projects,
· working in international environment,
· contacting with the latest IT technology,
· training and development programs,
· studying of foreign languages,
· unlimited access to e-learning,
· private medical care (including dental care),
· additional life insurance,
· subsidy for commuting,
· Medicover Benefit System (e.g. Multisport).
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr .