Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
We are looking for experienced IT professionals in Networking / Telecommunications area for our location in Timisoara, Romania. The person must have working experience in technical scenarios, in the areas of LAN, WAN and Datacentre, focus on operations on multi-vendor products and environments.
· Education: Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related technical field;
· Knowledge and operational experience of network products such as Cisco, Juniper, F5, PaloAlto, Riverbed, Extreme.
· Routing & Switching, Security, Application Acceleration and/or Load Balancing
· Proven experience in network projects;
· CCNA/JNCIA certification, or equivalent (CCNP/JNCIP , CCIE/JNCIE certification, or equivalent would be a great plus);
· Very good command of English;
· ITIL certification is a plus.
· Availability for on-call duty.
• 2nd and 3rd level Technical support for LAN/WAN/WLAN/DC infrastructure, for customers all over the world;
• Incident management (INC) for the LAN/WAN/WLAN/DC related services and equipment;
• Change management (CHA) for the network infrastructures: scheduling, preparation and implementation of various network related changes;
• Standard request management (SRM);
• Scheduling, designing and technical implementation of network structures.
• Project based design & build network infrastructure and services.
Compensation and Benefits
We are a company that cares about employee satisfaction as well as company growth. Atos offers not only a challenging and exciting workplace, but also a rewarding work experience, with competitive compensation and benefits packages:
• Training and certifications: On-going In-depth training with current and emerging products and technologies;
• Flexible benefits: Medical program, Sports benefits, Lunch vouchers, Mobile phone, Laptop;
• Compensation: Competitive salary package;
• Extra vacation days;
· Possibility to work from home.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.