Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
· Provide broad technical expertise in the Architecture, Strategy and Design aspects of Atos Backup related solutions
· Create, modify, prioritize, and apply architectural principles for assigned projects
· Measure technology impacts in the environment and the larger organization utilizing advanced knowledge on metrics
· Support high risk, large scale and highly complex backup systems
· Build and transform the backup infrastructure for dedicated and client owned infrastructure and take ownership of the function as required
· Develop and implement customized Atos MSS framework to meet client needs
· Employ strategies to show superior service to business clients and investigate and analyze external indicators to project clients' future needs
· Anticipate and adapt to changing trends and incorporate changes within the Global Backup Solution framework
· Enable innovative thinking and results and enable the organization to translate innovative activity into tangible performance improvements and outcomes
· Exhibit strong project management skills when leading backup related projects and drive and/or supervise various technical teams who participate in the project;
· Work independently to drive the transitional activities related to Backup Data Protection and Recovery Utilize long term, collaborative and strategic relationships with clients to improve service delivery
· Drive activities towards larger strategic goals
· Envision the future and act as a catalyst for organizational change
· Present information persuasively, with skill and power, influencing an audience of the critical importance of the idea
· Develop the required documentation in-line with Atos standards and help operations teams to create the supported documentation necessary to successfully manage the infrastructure
· EMC Networker
· EMC Data Domain Storage and Replication
· HP Live Vault
· Storage Clones and Snapshots
· Knowledge of 10G and 1G networks
· DPA Reporting
Experience with the following technologies is a plus
· EMC Storage
· NetApp Storage
· FC Switch experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.