Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
SCCM/Image Engineer in support - Responsible for the planning and engineering of an organizations systems infrastructure. Includes the implementation and design of hardware and software. Monitors the performance of systems. Typically requires a bachelors degree in area of specialty and 6-8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complicated tasks. Works under general supervision. Leads and directs the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
- SCCM 2012 certified (A plus)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of specific infrastructure support services;
- Excellent Knowledge of how computers work. – Physical understanding of computing basics
- Experience of a client / server environment; Sound knowledge of McAfee;
- Sound knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent working knowledge of SCCM design/development/implementations
- A minimum of 5 years Microsoft SCCM practical experience.
- Understanding of scripting
- Knowledge of algorithms / methodologies for developing, building and configuring a system / network;
- Excellent knowledge and high degree of skill in diagnosing problems;
- Skills and experience in one or more of the following technical areas:
- Hardware technologies,
- Operating systems,
- Network configurations and protocols,
- MDT/OSD technologies; task sequencing
- Client server architecture
- Hardware technologies – Dell, HP, IBM
- Excellent systems management skills;
- Experience of working with 3rd party suppliers;
- Ability to structure and draft technical documentation;
- Maintain high awareness and keep up to date with advances in technology
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Certifications
REQUIRED SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- 5-7+ years in an equivalent large enterprise level IT function providing desktop imaging services with a demonstrated grasp of the knowledge and principles related to enterprise desktop image deployment and support.
- Good understanding SCCM and Microsoft Deployment Toolkit skills in a Global Environment
- Good Knowledge of VBScript / Powershell
- Good knowledge of SQL language a plus; Good knowledge of McAfee
- Deployment of Windows operating system in a Global Environment
- Desktop Virtualization experience (VMWare, HyperV or XEN) a plus
- In depth knowledge of PC hardware systems and architectures
- Excellent Client / Customer Facing skills - building trusted relationships - delivering high value service
- Self-driven and resourceful to achieve goals independently as well as work well in groups.
- Flexibility to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities.
- Excellent communication, writing, meeting facilitation.
- The ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward.
- vPro Experience
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.
Nearest Major Market: Boston