Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Atos Bulgaria Competency Center is looking for Training Administrator
- Creating, updating and maintaining of annual training calendar
- Updating course catalogue
- Supporting training activities – creating training events, collecting of participants and maintaining participant list, sending reminders for training initiatives
- Creating monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc reports
- Creating knowledge validation events, consolidating knowledge validation results and sharing the information with clients
- Creating, consolidating and sharing feedback events with clients and trainers
- Communicating with clients in terms of forthcoming training sessions, sent reports, knowledge validation results
- Sharing technical knowledge with clients and internal colleagues, when needed
- Additional supporting activities – maintaining e-learning tutorials
- Very good organizational and time management skills
- Very good Excel and Word commands
- Ability to work in dynamic
- Desire to support others
- MS SharePoint experience will be considered as a plus
- Good English level for day-to-day communication
Some of our employee benefits include:
∙ On Target bonus
∙ Additional paid leave
∙ Daily food allowance
∙ Medical care incl. dental care, glasses, etc
∙ Flex hours
∙ Home office
∙ Discount for sports cards
∙ Learning Hub
∙ Referral bonus
If you are challenged by this opportunity to join our team, we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.