Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
SAP Junior Project Manager internship – great opportunity for students
Are you interested in project management and SAP specialization?
If so, we'd like to welcome you to our friendly and highly skilled SAP team.
Project management responsibilities include delivering every project on time within budget and scope. Project managers should have a background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Project managers are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
• Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
• Ensure resource availability and allocation
• Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
• Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
• Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
• Report and escalate to management as needed
• Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
• Perform risk management to minimize project risks
• Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
· English - active
· Slovak language – proficiency
· Any other language is an advantage
• University student at least in third grade, preferably in the fields of computer science, economics or management with focus on project management
• Proven experience as a project coordinator (including school, voluntary projects, etc.)
• Client-facing and internal communication skills
• Very good written and verbal communication skills
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and MS Project
• Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint and/or SAP is an advantage
Place of work: Bratislava
Salary: From EUR 4,-EUR/hour. The final salary offer may be higher depending on the proven experience.
· You will get the opportunity to work within a talented (smart, specialized) team of Atos experts with the latest technology in a pleasant working environment that is easily accessible by public transport and by car.
· We like to have fun even after work, especially during our Christmas party. We “build” our teams on teambuilding’s. We enjoy celebration and warmly congratulate and contribute to yours anniversary, birth of a child, or retirement.
· We will support you, if you want to “grow”. (your professional growth/development) We offer interesting e-learning trainings.
· Last but not least, we are happy to reward you if you successfully fill the vacant chair with your friend.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.