Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
SAP MM-CIN Outbound Consultant
· Candidate should have done End to end implementation in MM module and worked on PP Module
· Resource would work as SAP Logistics Outbound Functional Consultant for requirement gathering with Customer, Atos Bangkok and L1 team besides interacting with end users.
· Primary responsibility would involve understanding Client Business Processes and mapping/executing them in to the SAP System with GST implementation experience
· Completed Implementation/Rollout Projects on the logistics inbound involving SD, PP, QM modules
· Analyze requirements, Develop concept, realize the solution, Unit testing, Integration testing, Making the solution productive, Documentation and User training.
· Coordinate with other consultants across module and across projects.
· Provide business support to other consultants of the same module. Find solutions for problems being faced by Consultants (Trouble Shooting), Assist in Problem Control (Root cause analysis) & Error control (Workaround)
· Able to work on SAP enhancements (BADI, BAPI, User Exits) & create Functional specifications.
· Communicate clear direction, exercise influence, convince & win the support of others
- Should have implementation experience in MM and GST (Mandatory)
- Should have a good knowledge of Indian localization and pricing.
- Absorbing new information and ideas and applying them effectively.
- Should have knowledge of key integration with other modules i.e.PP or WM
- Planning and organizing
- Determining goals and priorities effectively and stipulating the time, activities to achieve the set goals
- Active decision-making; committing oneself by expressing opinions, taking action
· Should have at least 6+ years of Working experience in SAP as Logistics MM / PP Functional Consultant along with 3+ years of Functional experience in Manufacturing industry & have executed Implementation Projects
· He should know the integration with other modules.
· He should be able to handle complex calls independently.
· Experience on Debugging ABAP program would be desirable
· Good Communication and Attitude
· Positive Attitude
· Good Problem Solving Skills
· Flexibility and Adaptability to adapt to new situations and challenges
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.