Description de l'offre
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Atos Bulgaria Competency Center is currently searching for SAP Consultant Financial Accounting
- Project delivery – Deliver assigned projects in the role of FI expert, covering the complete scope for Financial Accounting and its integration to other ERP functionalities and external systems/solutions. Analysis of business requirements, system design, build and test, Go-live and post go-live support.
- Participate in pre-sales activities – solution proposal and effort estimations based on business requirements
- Deliver ERP system support services for SAP FI application (GL, AA, AR, AP, IM, Collection and Dispute Management) and interfaced external systems and solutions- manage and resolve requests on separate schedule and/or as part of scheduled package and release.
- Communication with third parties – SAP AG and others
- Resolution and proactive management of systems problems
- Maintain internal documentation: Functional Design Documents (FDD), Test Scenarios (TSD), User manuals, etc.
- Implement System Security Standards and Procedures.
- Strong (3+ years) professional experience in SAP FI area (knowledge in Treasury will be an advantage)
- Knowledge and experience in SAP FI (GL, AP, AR, AA, IM) and the related authorization concepts
- Knowledge of Collection and Dispute Management will be considered an advantage
- ABAP development knowledge would be beneficial (debug and simple code creation)
- Ability to work in dynamic environment, managing different types of tasks in the area of project delivery and support.
- Flexibility to accommodate changes in priorities to deliver the best result in dynamic environment
- Dynamic, results oriented person with innovative thinking and attention to detail
- University degree in IT or related field
- Excellent communication with technical and business stakeholders
- Fluent written and spoken English required
- Business background in financial area is desirable
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidentiality.
If you are challenged by this position, join our team and send your most recent CV in English.