Description de l'offre
· Leader in digital services with 100,000 employees in 73 countries
· Provider of IT infrastructure management services, systems integration, outsourcing and IT consulting
· Official global IT partner of the Olympic and Paralympic Games
· Almost 5000 people employed in 8 cities Bydgoszcz, Warszawa, Wroclaw, Opole, Krakow, Gdansk, Rzeszow, Lodz.
- Implementation/rollout/migration of new projects.
- Maintenance and enhancement of already existing services.
The position will be located in our well communicated office in Wrocław with business travels.
- At least 2 year experience in FI/CO ( implementation experience in SAP FI module: FI-GL / AP / AR and CO-OM).
- Theory/Reading of S/4HANA material.
- Fluent communication in German and English.
- Degree in IT or economics studies.
- Able to foreign travel.
- Soft skills: communication skills, team working, presentation, client handling.
A dditional informations:
•Work for an organization holding the 'Best Place to Work' title
•Competitive salary package (including bonuses)
•Private medical care and life insurance
•Benefit program (including Multisport card)
•German and English language courses
•Participation in the international challenging IT activities along with opportunity of implementing own ideas and improvements
•Internal and external technology trainings
•Access to our knowledge library and interdisciplinary IT e-learning portals
We take care of your personal data privacy. More information about processing your personal data within recruitment process you can find on our website: https://atos.net/pl/polska/gdpr