Description de l'offre
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Are you interested in SAP specialization, focusing on SAP HCM, FI/CO, SD modules?
If so, we'd like to welcome you to our friendly and highly skilled SAP team.
As part of our friendly team you will be responsible for:
· Active participation and responsibility in SAP projects (primary support & maintenance, implementations and rollacies) in the SAP area
· Consultancy, customization, support and advice to key and end users, where appropriate training and presentations
· Creating detailed documentation (customer requirements, functional specifications, design specifications, test and training materials, user documentation, etc.)
· Share in analyzes and creation of new SAP solutions
· Developing necessary product modifications for client satisfaction
· Building and maintaining relationships with clients, developing your own professional learning of SAP products and technologies
· Presales, bidding
· English - active
· Slovak language – proficiency
· Do you have at least 2 years’ experience as a user or consultant working on SAP projects for at least 2 years - SAP HCM (PA, PY, PD, OM), FIORI, FI/CO, SD?
· It is welcome if you are familiar with relevant technologies.
· Do you know and like to communicate with a demanding customer?
· Are you proactive, self-sufficient in problem solving, able to analytically think and work in a team, stress-resistant, and result-oriented?
· Are you willing to travel? (SK, CZ, AT)
Place of work: Bratislava
Salary: From EUR 1500 per month gross. The final salary offer may be higher depending on the proven experience.
· You will get the opportunity to work within a talented (smart, specialized) team of Atos experts with the latest technology in a pleasant working environment that is easily accessible by public transport and by car. We care about parking place access.
· We understand that each of us needs to recharge batteries and give you five days extra holidays.
· Do you enjoy playing sports, relax or participation in various cultural events? We do, therefore you can benefit from our Relax and Culture program.
· Sometimes you may need to refuel strength, especially if you get sick. Therefore we fully refund your first 7 days of sickness leave.
· We think about of your future. We contribute to your retirement savings.
· We like to have fun even after work, especially during our Christmas party. We “build” our teams on teambuilding’s. We enjoy celebration and warmly congratulate and contribute to yours anniversary, birth of a child, or retirement.
· You will not stay hungry or thirsty with us. We provide you with meal vouchers for each working day with extra refund. Good coffee, tea and mineral water await you in every kitchen.
· We will support you, if you want to “grow”. (your professional growth/development) We offer interesting e-learning trainings.
· Are you willing to buy a bicycle or other eco vehicle? If so, we'd donate the buy with certain credit.
· Do you go to work by public transport or bus or train? We'll pay you twenty euros per month.
· Last but not least, we are happy to reward you if you successfully fill the vacant chair with your friend.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.