Description de l'offre
We are leaders in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries, serving a global client base.
We strive to create the firm of the future. We believe that bringing together people, business & technology is the way forward. At Atos, we embrace this journey, striving to remain the trusted partner that delivers digital empowerment to our clients.
We are the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games.
A Societas Europaea (SE), we are listed on the Euronext Paris market. We operate under the main brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must understand eCommerce architecture, product, order and inventory flows in order to create detailed designs, architectural documents, and develop complex applications.
• Work with Sales Force Commerce Cloud for any site changes.
• Code and Deploy Applications in a Cross-Platform, Cross-Browser Environment.
• Be able to support the full code review and release management for SFCC.
• Ensure all developments are fully documented, go through a testing process, and meet high level design requirements e.g. data, customer experience, architecture, security, quality & operations, as well as regulatory & industry standards so projects are fit for purpose leaving testing & transitioning to live.
• Accurately report all development activity through timesheets, report on development progress and issues, identifying remedial action when required to address problems and keep development on track.
• Produce code assets in adherence to departmental standards. Work with user experience team to develop user interface concepts that support the intended purpose.
• Create slots and slot configurations, resource bundles, Checkout flow, import and export feeds
QUALIFICATION, EDUCATION, & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience in design and development of eCommerce applications using Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware)
o Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation.
o Experience in Content Management
o Experience in creating the Validation Rules, Approval Process, workflows.
• Experience with eCommerce/Digital environment
• Good analytical and communications skills.
•Advanced level of English, German will be an advantage.
• Strong technical experience in production with Demandware / commerce Cloud
• Relational Databases such as Microsoft SQL and Oracle
• Source control processes
In exchange to your commitment, we offer you excellent working environment in a dynamic international environment, combined with our consistent approach to professional development, social responsibility and diversity.
If you are challenged by this unique opportunity to join our team we would be happy to speak to you! Please send us your most recent CV in English.