Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Responsible for the development and maintenance of network communications. Uses knowledge of LAN/MAN/WAN systems to help design and install internal and external networks. Tests and evaluates network systems to eliminate problems and make improvements. Requires a bachelor’s degree and at least 8 years of experience in the field or in a related area. This role must be well versed with the advanced engineering and administration of multiprotocol routers, multilayer switches, Wi-Fi Network Support and Administration network security devices and network management systems. Possesses one or more industry standard certifications including CCNA, CCNP, CCIE, etc. ITIL v3 studies expected. Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. May lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Must be familiar with managed services concepts within an outsourcing environment. Typically reports to a manager.
8-10 years’ experience providing network operations support in a mid to large sized organization.
CCIE, CCNP Wireless Service provider or , CCNP Security, ITIL Foundation Juniper Juno’s Certification
OSI & TCP/IP Network protocol architecture, Layering benefits and concept, functions of different layers, switches and LAN design, VLAN’s.
· Cisco Router & Switch experience with emphasis on IOS / CatOS.
· Juniper Switching expertise
· Cisco Wi-Fi and Strong Usage of ISE
· Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP,IPX etc).
· WAN transport technologies (Frame Relay, ATM, Private/Leased Line, MPLS, ISDN, PPP, HDLC)
· LAN technologies (Ethernet, Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, Wi-Fi)
· Firewall systems (Cisco ASA & PIX, Juniper).
· VPN Technologies (IPSec, SSL, , Cisco Anyconnect, Cisco EasyVPN, DMVPN)
· Experience on troubleshooting various Site to site and Remote access VPN related issues.
· Authentication, authorization, encryption mechanisms (LDAP, RADIUS, TACACS+, PKI, SSL, SSH)
· Quality of Service, Multicasting
· Knowledge on F5 load balancer.
· Wireless LAN technologies ,Cisco unified wireless LAN solution etc.
· Understanding of the protocols like FTP, TFTP, HTTP, DHCP, DNS,SNMP, WINS, IPSEC.
· WAN Acceleration & compression services
· Experience on installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco multilayer switches, Cisco routers.
· Experience on installation, configuration and maintenance of Cisco ASA and PIX firewall,, Juniper.
· Experience on installation, configuration and maintenance of F5 load balancer.
· Working knowledge with Encryption Technologies.
· Log management system.
· Working knowledge on NMS Tools (e.g. Solar Winds , BMC patrol , Spectrum etc.),
· Experience in creating detailed solution design documents & diagrams (Microsoft Word & Visio)
· Experience in Implementation of IMAC requests via remote support, e.g.
• Updating of drivers and firmware
• Updating IOS through scripts and templates
• Configuration of device from scripts
• Configuration of monitoring software from scripts
• Testing and documentation of installation activities
• Experience in firewall configuration changes
• Proven ability to manage own workload, priorities & deadlines and to work independently without supervision
• Proven ability to work with customers to define requirements, develop solutions and implement those solutions on time and to budget.
• Strong organizational skills
• Evidence of drive and the will to succeed.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.