Medical Support Services delivered by Atos is an independent assessment provider acting on behalf of the Department for Communities to assess Employment and Support Allowance, Industrial Injuries and Attendance Allowance.
Our role is to help DfC understand how a person’s health condition or disability affects their daily lives.
Our team of trained Health Professionals includes registered nurses (both general and mental health specialists), physiotherapists, occupational therapists and doctors. All of our team are experienced practitioners and trained as disability analysis.
Medical Centre Administrator
This is a full time temporary role of 37.5 hours per week based in Belfast.
Having a driving licence will be required for this role. You will also be required from time to time to provide cover for business need in some of our other regional Medical centres. So please consider this travel requirement before applying.
As a Medical Centre Administrator your main responsibilities will involve:
· Day to day running of the Medical Examination Centre
· Meet and greet all clients
· Assist clients with completion of forms including expense claims
· Prepare and maintain rooms to ensure they are ready for the Medical Practitioner and client
· Managing HCP workloads through effective Session Management
· Use of in-house computer system to update records
· Regular telephone liaison with main office
· Provide cover at our other centres within the region
· Supporting other departments and administrative tasks as the needs of the business dictate.
· General administrative duties
Skills and Competencies required:
• Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner and deliver work to set targets and specified standards.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Ability to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent Team player.
• Understands the internal roles and responsibilities of the wider organisation.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Self-motivation and the drive for excellence.
• Excellent listening and communication skills.
• Ability to be flexible due to the demanding nature of the role.
• Proficient in the use of MS Office.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
• Customer Service experience in a customer facing role
• Administration experience
What we will be looking for in you:
As a Medical Centre Administrator, you will be an excellent communicator who is well organised and able to deal with people in a caring, courteous and professional manner. You will also be an initiative-taker with the time management and organisation skills needed to meet deadlines. You will also have the flexibility to provide cover at other centres within the region. Please consider the travel requirements to other centres, if you are interested in this role.
Compensation and Benefits
A great incentive to join the Atos team is the market competitive range of benefits that the Company provides. These include a competitive salary, as well as a number of core benefits, such as; 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays; private medical insurance, which all new starters will be automatically opted into; an attractive stakeholder pension scheme, with employer contributions of up to 10% basic salary; Life Assurance; Income Protection; Personal Accident Insurance; and Season Ticket Loan. In addition to this Atos operates a flexible benefits scheme that allows you to purchase discounted products and services. Additionally, comprehensive training and development is delivered in a variety of ways, leading to accreditation if required.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities. If there is anything we can do to help you, please let us know:ARChelpdesk@atos.net