Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with over 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 11 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information technology space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education as well as multicultural and pluralistic approaches to research that contribute to scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the group enables its customers, employees and collaborators, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably and confidently in the information technology space.
Position Title –
Information Technology Sales Representative - B2B
Atos is seeking hardworking and competitive Inside Sales Representatives who thrives in a dynamic, fast paced environment. The Inside Sales team is critical to the success of the sales team, as the voice of the company. The Inside Sales Representative is a hunter, creating new opportunities in a multifaceted industry powered by large deals with tremendous earning potential. Drive new opportunities using innovative and creative prospecting strategies across Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare and Pharma, Government, Travel and Hospitality industries.
Conduct outbound cold call prospecting to uncover needs and provide appropriate solutions to qualify opportunities. All opportunities are driven by outbound prospecting skills to initiate and build relationships with key players in targeted accounts. Join Atos and become a part of this exciting team!
· Outbound lead generation via cold call prospecting to secure meetings with potential clients, scope their business needs and align Atos’ offerings to their key business objectives
· Strategize and collaborate with marketing and sales teams to increase sales pipeline
· Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, engaging with leads within your territory to qualify and coordinate appropriate follow up as needed
· Partner with sales executives assisting with planning, research and key news on specific accounts. Help maintain relationships to keep Atos top of mind with qualified opportunities
· Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
· Team with channel partners, as needed, to build pipeline
· Build a detailed marketing plan, partnering with your marketing partner
· Engage in best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
· Bachelor’s or master’s in sales, business, communications or related fields (within 2 years of graduation)
· Thrive in a dynamic environment and prioritize initiatives independently
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills, strong listening and presentation skills
· Hunter attitude, committed to success, strong work ethic and positive attitude
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
· High interest in information technology
· Related sales internship experience or relevant experience in sales, marketing or customer service
· Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools
· Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
· Strong desire and business sense for consultative solution selling
Here at Atos, we want all of our employees to feel valued, appreciated, and free to be who they are at work. Our employee lifecycle processes are designed to prevent discrimination against our people regardless of gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, citizenship, or any other aspect which makes them unique. Across the globe, we have created a variety of programs to embed our Atos culture of inclusivity, and work hard to ensure that all of our employees have an equal opportunity to contribute and feel that they are exactly where they belong.
Nearest Major Market: Irving
Nearest Secondary Market: Dallas