Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. worldline.com
The Core Infrastructures « Industrialization services» team is responsible of the Linux system management tools, used by all the system administrators within the company.
It includes Linux OS deployment tools and system management solutions, API management platform, CDN platform, etc…
Technical domains include :
· Red Hat / CentOS deployment and administration
· System configuration and hardening (PCI compliancy, …)
· Automation and usage of configuration management tools (Puppet, Ansible, …)
· Basic knowledge of Network
· Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, …)
· Devops, CI/CD, Gitlab
· Develop or integrate, and maintain the tools used for OS deployment and configuration, API management platforms, system metrics collection, etc…
· Study, Build and run of the associated shared platform
· Close collaboration with Worldline experts and system engineers that are using our core system management solutions.
· Knowledgeable in Linux OS
· Graduate degree in IT or in a cognate discipline or comparable proficiency
· Ideally an experience in system engineering or development
· Self-motivated and have strong organizational skills
· English level : B1 or higher
· Good communication skills
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.