Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of over € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
· Execution of Incident Management process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements.
· Coordination and management of Incident Management process activities across the global factory and with external suppliers to agreed global and local SLAs.
· Escalation of risks and issues to the Incident Management Regional Process Owner.
· Supporting Incident Management reporting (KPIs and customer SLAs).
· Assists the Incident Management Global and Regional Process Owners in driving Service management best-practice and ITIL process standardization.
· Assist the Incident Management Global and Regional Process Owners in ensuring consistent end-to-end application of the Incident Management process across their account(s).
· Assists the Incident Management Global and Regional Process Owner in identifying and planning for Incident Management process improvement projects.
· Drives implementation of standard execution of the Incident Management process.
· Assists the Incident Management Global and Regional Process Owners in driving cross-account process standardization.
· Assists the Incident Management Global and Regional Process Owners in standardization to enable offshore targets.
· Responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of incidents according to SLAs.
· Responsible to act as an escalation point to expedite incident resolution.
· Responsible to handle P1 incidents and escalate to Major Incident Manager when it becomes a Major Incident.
· liaison with team managers of all Technical Experts (or support teams) to ensure swift resolution of incidents within SLA targets.
· In conjunction with Knowledge Manager and Problem Manager ensure quality and usage of knowledge base.
· Coordination with suppliers, contractors, 3rd parties, etc. to ensure timely incident resolution and contractual fulfillment.
· Escalation of Major Incident to Major Incident Manager to ensure timely resolution and communication.
· Participate in the review of P1 incidents and Major Incident situations.
Ensure that Incident Management KPIs are reported and their targets met
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.