Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. Worldline delivers new generation services, enabling its customers to offer smooth and innovative solutions to the end consumer. Key actor for B2B2C industries in 20 countries, with over 40 years of experience, Worldline supports and contributes to the success of all businesses and administrative services in a perpetually evolving market.
Worldline offers a unique and flexible business model built around a global and growing portfolio, thus enabling end-to-end support. Worldline activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services & Terminals, Mobility & e-Transactional Services, Financial Processing & Software Licensing. Worldline employs more than 8,600 people worldwide and generated 1.22 billion euros revenues in 2015. Worldline is an Atos company.
Within the Terminals division, you will be part of a team working on terminal management solutions for national and international markets.
We are looking for an embedded software developer to actively participate in all the activities of the development team. You will closely work together with a team of enthusiastic colleagues such as architects, analysts and software developers in a familiar atmosphere. Our development methodology is based on the Agile methodology.
As embedded software developer, your mission consists of defining, analyzing, developing, validating, maintaining and documenting the terminal management components software. This includes the development of new features as well as unit testing and helping to integrate these components within customer applications when needed. You assure the quality of the delivered components by using the global test framework (GTF) and perform bug fixing.
This position requires an in-depth knowledge of C/Java programming languages as well as technical skills on Linux and scripting. The knowledge of Python and the Android platform is an advantage.
Knowledge of and/or experience with embedded systems is definitely an advantage. In addition, you can work autonomously and you have an innovative spirit. You are quick to get to grips with new technologies.
A solid basis in security and knowledge of cryptography are added advantages.
· Development and adding features of terminal management components on existing terminals platforms
· Perform the integration of these components within the TMS demo application and maintain it
· Assuring the maintenance of the existing TMS components build in C/Java
· Assure the quality by unit testing & writing scripts in the global test framework (GTF)
· Assist in the execution of the manual end-to-end tests
· Technical documentation of the API for TMS components (C/Java)
· Provide third level support as required for customer integration
· Assistance to studies, analysis and evaluate effort on change requests
· Master (or Bachelor) degree in Computer Science with preferable 2-3 years of experience
· Good communication skills: fluent spoken Dutch or French and English
· Social skills: eager to learn, open minded, a good team spirit, result driven, ability to work autonomously
· Knowledge in software development for embedded systems, including tooling (C/Java)
· Knowledge of synchronous and asynchronous programming
· Notions on quality systems, continuous integrations and its tools
· Notions on scripting, Python, SQL scripting, databases and its administration
· Familiar with the Agile methodology
· Notions in networking and secure programming techniques
· Notions of the Android programming language is an asset
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
But, at Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.