Description de l'offre
Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 120,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 13 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions through its Digital Transformation Factory, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payment industry. With its cutting-edge technologies and industry knowledge, Atos supports the digital transformation of its clients across all business sectors. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos Syntel, Unify and Worldline. Atos is listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index..
Primary for the customer ZPMV we need hire new people for covering new customer requests. We are working on long term cooperation bases and we need to have internal people for keeping the knowledge and long term cooperation with this customer. Similar position we need also for our other customers (CSSZ a MPSV) so it’s possible to share this capacities in future.
· Java EE
· SVN, GIT
· Jboss fuse
· Enterprise architect
· HP ALM
· Czech language
We offer in return:
· 4 weeks of vacation, 2 weeks of paid leave
· Access to high-end technologies
· Mobile phone (+ company plan), company notebook
· Working on interesting international projects
· Personal development plan for every year (hard/soft skills training, with possible certification)
· Possible personal development and career development within the company
· Contributions to personal pension fund
· Cafeteria benefit-plan (up to 14 000,- CZK/year)
· Meal vouchers
· Refreshments at the workplace
· Once a year fully paid first 3 days of sickness
· Flexible working hours (Home office upon agreement)
· Interesting work in friendly and creative environment, teambuildings, office extracurricular activities
· Possibility of internal language courses
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.