Atos is a global leader in digital transformation with 110,000 employees in 73 countries and annual revenue of € 12 billion. European number one in Cloud, Cybersecurity and High-Performance Computing, the Group provides end-to-end Orchestrated Hybrid Cloud, Big Data, Business Applications and Digital Workplace solutions. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and operates under the brands Atos, Atos|Syntel, and Unify. Atos is a SE (Societas Europaea), listed on the CAC40 Paris stock index.
The purpose of Atos is to help design the future of the information space. Its expertise and services support the development of knowledge, education and research in a multicultural approach and contribute to the development of scientific and technological excellence. Across the world, the Group enables its customers and employees, and members of societies at large to live, work and develop sustainably, in a safe and secure information space.
As a Cloud Native Developer (m/f/d) in our Cloud Integration & Transformation department, you will be entrusted with the implementation of small to medium-sized application parts of cloud based applications in software development. You will be preferably used in projects at our customers' sites where modern methods and processes for software development are used (e.g. agile software development, DevOps, Infrastructure as Code and/or Continuous Delivery).
· Active participation in all phases of a software development project
· Creation of partial components (e.g. webselling module) for standard applications in the area of cloud based development
· Support in the preparation of cost estimates / calculation bases (e.g. for customer tenders in the public sector)
· Support in the creation of technical concepts (e.g. requirements analysis)
· Support during the tendering phase in the preparation of bids (e.g. analysis of partial aspects of the tender)
· Support in the creation of test concepts according to the specifications of the project manager
· Atos internal knowledge transfer (e.g. in the context of "Learning Friday" events)
· Support in the evaluation of new methods or procedures in the field of Java development (e.g. Continuous Delivery, DevOps, etc.)
This position requires specialist know-how, usually acquired through two years of professional experience or by completing vocational training or a bachelor's degree.
· Practical experience in several Cloud Native development projects
· Very good knowledge in the development of (micro-)services
· Good knowledge of Spring and Spring Cloud
· Experience in programming and performing developer tests and experience with test-driven development
· Practical experience with version control systems (e.g. Git, Subversion) and change management systems (e.g. BugZilla, Confluence, Jira)
· Knowledge of agile methods (e.g. Scrum, Kanban) as well as continuous delivery or deployment (e.g. Jenkins, Maven, Gitlab CI)
· Redhat Certified Developer (e.g. for Openshift) (nice to have)
· Knowledge of Python or Go
· Basic knowledge of API management
· Communication of concepts and architectures to the project team
· Ability to work in a team, solution orientation
· Ability to abstract, model and simplify
· Ability to recognize dependencies
· Analytical and structured approach and independent self-responsible work
· Documentation (graphical, written) in German and English
· German C2 according to European Framework of Reference for Languages
We expect the willingness to undergo a security audit in accordance with the Security Audit Act (SÜG).
Atos does not distinguish between origin, religion, colour, gender, age, disability or sexual orientation. All decisions throughout the recruitment process are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
Severely disabled applicants and people with the same qualifications will be given preference.
Please note that only complete application documents (including cover letter, curriculum vitae and certificates) received via our online application platform can be considered in our selection process.
If you have any questions about this job offer, please contact Mrs. Sandra Felkel on +49 211 399-35545.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!
Atos offers many advantages as an attractive employer. When you join Atos, you are joining a global company where you have a competitive salary and other advantages.
- Over 30 days of holiday
- Flexible working
- Individual career development
- Career paths and perspectives