Description de l'offre
Worldline [Euronext: WLN] is the European leader in the payment and transactional services industry. With innovation at the core of its DNA, Worldline’s core offerings include pan-European and domestic Commercial Acquiring for physical or online businesses, secured payment transaction processing for banks and financial institutions, as well as transactional services in e-Ticketing and for local and central public agencies. Thanks to a presence in 30+ countries, Worldline is the payment partner of choice for merchants, banks, public transport operators, government agencies and industrial companies, delivering cutting-edge digital services. Worldline’s activities are organized around three axes: Merchant Services, Financial Services including equensWorldline and Mobility & e-Transactional Services. Worldline employs circa 11,000 people worldwide, with estimated pro forma revenue of circa 2.3 billion euros on a yearly basis. Worldline is an Atos company. worldline.com
SIX Payment Services (Europe) S.A. (Worldline Companies), trusted partners of the Luxembourgish and Swiss financial market, are expert in management of automated payment systems and automated banking & e-banking operations, and are specialist in setting up IT infrastructures and highly secure IT communication.
Within our Luxembourgish organization of 230 employees, we are looking for a Business Analyst (m/f).
As Business Analyst you are responsible for the delivery of solid and reliable business requirements that support the users in their daily business processes and Project Teams in the solution implementation. You work together in close collaboration with the internal and external customers in order to understand their requirements and translate them into functional solutions.
· Create functional and system design according to customers business needs;
· Design the solution in close collaboration with the IT experts;
· Support the project definition: business case, plan, work packages, estimates, milestones;
· Analyze and propose application improvements (performance, robustness …);
· Monitor and support the implementation and validation of the solution;
· Plan, coordinate and monitor implementation tasks and small changes development.
· Understanding of technical infrastructure and broad IT knowledge: Database, SQL, network, Software lifecycle;
· Strong analytical, conceptual reasoning and modelling skills;
· Good knowledge of problem solving and decision making techniques;
· Structured and organized, with good interpersonal skills;
· Autonomous, self-motivated and result-oriented with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities;
· Fluent in English and French (both oral and written). A good knowledge in German would be a strong advantage.
Why work at Worldline?
Our success comes from strong skills, new ideas, diverse points of view and the energy of all women and men from Worldline. Not only do they represent our Human Capital, they are also key players in our success. We make managing our talents a major asset in the success of our business.
At Worldline, we do more than just managing our talents. It is our top priority to involve them, inspire them, and develop them. In line with our guiding principle “Build your career and grow with us”, it is our mission to ensure that their potential can grow and flourish through the numerous development programs and career opportunities we offer.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Worldline is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. Our recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.