Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
Working in a global virtual community, we are looking for an apprentice to support the international team to further build its digital authority in our target markets: Financial Services, Public Sector & Health, Manufacturing, Retail & Transport and Telcos, Media & Utilities. In line with the marketing plan and business activity, your main responsibilities will be:
· Execution of the company’s Digital Marketing strategy, as per actions below
· Writing and creating content for digital channels, including social media, website and customer emails
· Community management: manage timelines, train and coach ambassador community and key stakeholders
· Development of scenarios in our marketing automation solution
· Preparation and deployment of integrated and articulated, multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
· Measurement, analysis and communication of the results of multichannel campaigns, identification of best practices and lessons learned
· These missions will be undertaken in strong interaction with communication, sales and marketing colleagues.
We are looking for:
· Student in Digital Marketing or Marketing & Communication with a specialization in digital marketing, preferably Bac+3/4 from a specialized school, university or Grand Ecole de Commerce
· Passion for technology and new digital solutions e.g. Big Data Analytics, IoT, Industry4.0, SAP HANA
· Business fluent in English
· Good editorial skills and an intuition for story telling
· Good knowledge of web standards and web culture
· Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
Atos offers a dynamic international environment with direct access to knowledgeable experts to get the most out of your paid internship. Duration to be negotiated: preferably 6 months for an internship. Part-time apprenticeship or professionalization contracts may be considered.
Location: The traineeship will be carried out at Atos global headquarters, on our campus in Bezons (95), France.
If you wish to apply for this position, please click below to complete our online application form and attach your CV in either Word, rtf or text format.
Atos does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, sex, age, disability or sexual orientation. All recruitment decisions are based solely on qualifications, skills, knowledge and experience and relevant business requirements.
We are committed to making reasonable adjustments to the applications process for people with disabilities.