At Amazon we believe that every day is still day one. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It's your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That's the energy and passion behind Amazon. At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright and driven people. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
Our overall mission is simple: we want Amazon to be the place where our customers can find, discover and buy anything online. Whatever our customers want, we will find the means to deliver it. With your help, Amazon will continue to enable people to discover new worlds.
This is your chance to make history.
The Workforce Staffing Coordinator (WFSC) will report into and support the Workforce Staffing Manager (WFSM).
• Support with recruitment and on-boarding of new associates
• Support with auditing compliance to defined processes and procedures including but not limited to Salesforce management, Eligibility, Reporting and Associate Experience
• Provide data relating to temporary associates as required
• Continually identify and implement process improvements
• Participate in Workforce Staffing/ FC specific projects
• Develop and maintain effective communication processes to ensure smooth and efficient flow of information between key stakeholders
• Undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by the Workforce Staffing Manager
• Support induction sessions regularly to evaluate quality of delivery and provide constructive feedback and coaching to the delivery team
• Advanced Excel skills
• Previous experience in a recruitment or HR environment
Ideal candidate profile
• You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• You will have a hands-on attitude, flexible and adaptable and willing to provide additional discretionary effort when needed
• You be able to work within a fast paced environment with a focus on customer service and process improvement
• Have the ability to handle sensitive and personal information in a professional and confidential manner
• You will possess a high level of attention to detail and drive yourself to deliver work to a high standard
• Ability to work autonomously when needed
• Excellent analytical skills and a good attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office especially Excel is essential (advanced formulas, conditional formatting, pivot reporting, macros, integrating excel with other tools)
• Excellent written and verbal communication