Amazon’s Workplace Health and Safety (WHS) organization is changing the way we think about our work so that we can keep our associates healthy and safe, and protect the environment. We are passionate about having the right data to help drive decision-making and are committed to providing easy to use systems that allow users to extract at a click of a button. Are you passionate about data? Do you love helping people and the environment? Do you enjoy questioning the status quo? Do complex and difficult challenges excite you? If yes, this may be the team for you.
This role is responsible for supporting launch activities for EHS management systems. As we deploy new systems and functionalities, you will be responsible for driving the completion of system configuration activities from a vast and varied set of businesses and stakeholders. In addition, this role will be heavily involved in understanding customer needs and helping the program team prioritize and resolve issues through each phase of launch: planning, training, system configuration, testing, launch, and postmortem. Additionally, this role will be responsible for researching and delivering stakeholder reporting needs per the overall EHS systems reporting strategy. The ideal candidate will thrive in collaborating with key business partners so that their representative teams and end users are informed and educated appropriately for a successful system deployment. This role will require a deep understanding of our EHS management systems’ user workflows and admin functions while staying in sync with upcoming system updates and fixes.
· Collaborating with stakeholders to drive the completion of launch activities for global system deployment
· Partnering with the internal business intelligence team to drive the execution of system reporting requirements for several businesses and support teams across multiple internal organizations and geographies
· Serve as a subject matter expert for EHS applications to be deployed
· Support the EHS Systems Learning team by providing live training sessions and recommendations for improving the library of learning resources
· Hold launch kickoff and postmortem sessions with launch Champions to drive completion of site-based launch tasks and resolve / address challenges identified
· Post graduate or Master degree.
· Experience in EHS functions or industries
· Demonstrated ability to effectively balance/prioritize issues.
· Strong relationship building/networking/interpersonal skills.
· Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
· Experience in software development, statistical analysis, product management, or product training
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor’s degree or higher and a minimum of 1-3 years relevant program management experience or data-driven business operations processes.
· Strong project management skills: understands how to manage task priorities, dependencies, and able to prepare strategies for shifts in schedules and deliverables
· Excellent computer skills for use of digital tools for project management, reporting, communication, and training (Visio, MS Excel, MS Project, Quip, SharePoint, and PowerPoint).
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Comfortable with performing product training to large audiences.
· Solid understanding of technical systems and ability to perform queries and report on large data sets
· Attention to detail and organizational skills.
· Able to self-prioritize in complex, fast-paced environment and know when to ask for help.
· Can work remotely with global colleagues and flex working day start/finish times to manage time zone (within reason); and self-manage under manager's direction.