Description de l'offre
At Amazon we strive to be earth's most customer centric company and data is a foundational component to making this happen. In this role you will be responsible for helping build, scale and maintain personalized contact experience pipelines that leverages this wealth of data to delight our customers with better products, services and contact experience.
As a successful Support Engineer in the Digital, Device and Alexa Support team (D2AS), you are a technical leader on your team and act as a subject matter expert for Customer Service infrastructure. You will identify specific and actionable opportunities to solve existing engineering problems in D2AS and collaborate with Software Development Engineers, Research Scientists, Data Engineers and Business teams for future innovations in the customer contact space. You think proactively and work to prevent support issues before they materialize, you have a deep understanding of the contact system architecture and are fully familiar with system capabilities and gaps. You develop automation tools to assist with daily systems administration tasks. You'll be considered a subject matter expert capable of root causing all platform and pipeline issues. You play a significant role in hiring, mentoring, and training employees. You demonstrate excellent judgment when making decisions.
Manage and Evolve Contact Pipeline Dependencies
· Expand the portfolio of contact workflows that are enabled to implement intelligent routing, across new contact categories and channels.
· Create, modify and maintain new and existing contact orchestration rules to manage contact flow within the customer contact system.
· Experiment on contact properties, to facilitate identification of components within the flow that can be optimized to improve contact experience for our customers.
· Build, maintain and scale a generalized intelligent routing contact workflow library within the contact system that will enable easy invocation of Intelligent Routing dependencies from different contact orchestration workflows.
· Introduce change management, testing and deployment best practices to advocate for an audited and efficient approach towards creating and modifying contact orchestration rules within the contacts system.
Build & Deploy Machine Learning Pipelines for Contact Routing
· Work closely with Research Scientists, Software Development Engineers, Product Managers to gather requirements around contact routing innovations.
· Partner and assist Research Scientists and Data Scientists to deploy trained Machine Learning models into the production environment.
· Engineer the workflow and modules relevant to the ML model to realize the contact routing goals.
Data Acquisition & Feature Engineering
· Identify internal or external data sources (real-time or batch) that vend ML relevant data.
· Build both batch and real-time data acquisition pipelines to ingest data and expand the library of available datasets to enable model training and deployment
· Maintain, expand and standardize the feature repository to drive online and offline data transformation services.
Manage Pipeline Health & Alarming
· Identify, test and build monitoring and alarming capabilities across the entire length of the real-time pipeline to proactively identify potential issues and address them.
· Be part of the on-call process and help recognize, fix pipeline related issues and communicate impacting events to business stakeholders.
· Come up with a resolution plan for different types of issues in the pipeline & evolve the teams on-call playbook
· Bachelor's degree in a technical field (Computer Science, Math, Engineering (any discipline) or related subject matter) and 3 to 5+ years of combined experience providing technical engineering support or tactical project management of technical initiatives OR 8+ years of relevant experience providing technical engineering support or tactical project management of technical initiatives in the Customer Service space.
· Knowledge of Enterprise CRM infrastructure solutions
· Demonstrable ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively within a team
· Demonstrated leadership abilities