Each day, hundreds of thousands of developers make billions of transactions worldwide on our cloud. They are harnessing the power of Amazon Web Services (AWS) to enable innovative applications, websites, and businesses. However, there are always a few people that try to take unfair advantage of a good thing...
Are you interested in taking your skills and career to the next level, while having fun and fighting bad guys? Do you dig digital data (we have a lot of it) and conducting complex investigations to identify bad actors behind their keyboards? Join a growing world class team to conduct investigations in order to prevent malicious and fraudulent usage on AWS. You will be an integral member of a team of investigators, analysts and specialists conducting complex investigations of fraud activity. You will help drive related intelligence initiatives targeting new and emerging fraud threats to AWS.
You will leverage your analytical and data skills to deep dive on a myriad of fraud activity to help drive complex investigations and investigative strategies. You will be at the forefront of keeping abreast of trends and fraud issues impacting the Cloud industry to ensure AWS is leading the curve in identifying, mitigating, and preventing fraud attacks.
· Assist in building the analytical component of a world class team conducting complex and deep dive investigations of sophisticated criminals and criminal enterprises by applying strong analytical and problem solving skills to further investigations
· Using analytical and evaluative techniques, identify new and emerging patterns of fraud and make recommendations for new operational or procedural controls and improved monitoring
· Actively identify intelligence gaps, evaluate information, conduct analysis, identify new developments, forecast trends, and produce appropriate intelligence reports
· Research and acquire publicly available information in response to intelligence gaps
· Identify relevant sources for data collection
· Help develop, acquire, evaluate and/or implement collection tools and methodologies
· Work with cross-functional teams across AWS to identify intelligence gaps and develop and implement strategies to overcome collection challenges
· Take on ad-hoc projects/assignments related fraud investigations/prosecutions as necessary