How can we build talent pipelines to support Amazon's growth? What is important for talent to be successful at Amazon? How can we better predict talent movement (promotions, transfers, attrition) and quantitatively identify the root causes? When does internal movement make the biggest impact on Amazon talent? These are among the most important questions at Amazon today.
As a UX Designer on the Worldwide Operations Talent Products Team, you will be a UX thought leader and have an opportunity to collaborate with a team of economists, applied research scientists, software development engineers, data engineers, and product managers to answer these questions and develop products to help Amazon Operations business leaders, HR leaders, and people managers manage these insights at scale. This team will shape the strategic direction and inform talent decisions at the highest levels of Worldwide Operations, helping us to become the world's most scientific and technically proficient Human Resource organization.
If you are a candidate who is passionate about helping those around you reaching their fullest human potential, if you see technology as a way to disrupt and reimagine talent management processes, and insist on the highest standards in UX and human-centered design, you may be the ideal person for this position.
· Be the UX design thought and executional leader for our team and larger organization. Learn and Be Curious about HR, econometrics, and operations and communicate effectively to educate others on the art and science of UX design
· Apply human-centered design thinking not only to the visual and interaction design of the products we build, but also leverage your expertise to affect change in HR processes, adult learning systems, and overall organizational strategy
· Partner to lead UX research and experimentation to inform our product roadmap
· Work closely with software engineers, data engineers, product managers, scientists, and economists to drive new feature creation
· Work closely with stakeholders to optimize various business operations
· Thrive in ambiguity and Earn Trust to build coalitions of cross-functional leaders to invent and innovate on behalf of our customers