Help shape the future of Amazon! Be a part of AWS's amazing growth as a Sr. Treasury Analyst in Treasury's Business Support team. This team works cross functionally to support Amazon's global business and country expansions via implementation of timely, cost effective, and scalable banking structures.
This position requires a self-starter who collaborates well with internal and external stakeholders, manages bank relationships, and drives business growth in different geographies all while working hard, having fun, and making history. He or she should possess solid business judgment, capable of driving the right results, attention to details, diving deep into data, and problem solving. He or she should also possess the ability to influence teams with competing priorities, and to work cross-functionally with Business, Finance, Accounting, Tax, Shared services, Product/Platform, and external banking partners. This role requires excellent communication and organization skills, including the ability to anticipate, identify, and communicate risks and recommendations to the Treasury leadership, and to promote strong controllership environment.
• Lead project life cycle of scoping, documentation, and implementation on behalf of Treasury.
• Drive Treasury requirements through new country RFI's to deliver the most cost effective, scalable, and secure banking services.
• Manage processes for contract negotiation between Amazon legal and our banking partners.
• Develop strategic relationships with your business partners to help influence the right decisions.
• Dive deep, take the lead, and drive process improvements throughout the team, and the greater Treasury organization.
• Assist in special Treasury projects like In House Bank, Multilateral Netting, and Pay on behalf structures.
• Design reporting packages related to project status, banking partner SLAs, and KPI metrics providing detailed visibility into your projects.
• Ensure compliance with Global Treasury internal control guidelines and policies.
• Ability to manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously.
• Excellent communication, organizational, and problem solving skills.