Description de l'offre
We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting Amazon's Worldwide Advertising business.
The Recruiter will focus in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement. They will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of an efficient, effective, and quality driven service to internal customers consistently meeting customer service level agreements.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage searches against a timeline, as well as understand how to prioritize in a fast-paced environment, with tight deadlines. The successful individual thrives in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of technical talent acquisition and will forge dynamic relationships with business leaders and hiring managers primarily in our Boulder site. They will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, providing world class candidate/client account management, as well as deep negotiation, organization, verbal and written communication skills. In addition the successful candidate will have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push-back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· 7+ years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience
· Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
· Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
· Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.