Are you passionate about ubiquitous Identity, that works seamlessly across the web, mobile devices, devices in the living room, and beyond? Do you like to change the face of customer experience and be at the front line of customer impact? Are you looking for an opportunity where you could work on mobile platforms, web, or highly scalable and available distributed systems? Identity Services has it all. Come join us to define the future of online Identity.
The Identity Services group owns mission-critical software and services that identify, authenticate and authorize our customers and manage their core profile information, across all platforms, web and mobile. Our highly available systems manage hundreds of millions of records, and serve millions of service requests, providing leverage across hundreds of services within the Amazon service oriented architecture. We are embarking on new and exciting initiatives, both on the web, and on various internet-connected devices, such as mobile devices and devices in the living room, across multiple platforms. You will have an enormous opportunity help us define the vision of person-driven authentication and its application on all Amazon businesses, and make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of this as well as other cutting edge products used every day, by people you know.
We are looking for a Sr. Technical Program Manager who can help us shape the future, with a passion to innovate, working backwards from the customer, and to tackle complex, ambiguous problems. The successful candidate is expected to be able to deal with ambiguity, combining a data driven approach with an aptitude for calculated risk taking. You must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, be self-driven and deliver high quality results in a fast paced environment. We're looking for people who are smart and can get things done.
· Experience in the Internet Identity space
Ideal candidate profile
· 7+ years of relevant engineering experience
· Experience managing projects across cross functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· 8+ years of experience, with at least 4+ years of project management experience
· Experience in organizing projects and delivering quality releases on schedule
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to work well across diverse groups, and influence and get things done
· Experience shaping/defining customer facing products
· Demonstrate thought leadership