Description de l'offre
At Amazon Web Services (AWS) we are changing the future of IT. As part of the core AWS account team you, the Technical Delivery Manager, will help our customers to arrive in that future. You will work across AWS teams and apply your technical and program management expertise to some of the most complex and challenging technology problems today.
Roles and Responsibilities
You will have the opportunity to work closely with AWS sales, solutions architecture, software development and service teams and customers. You will collaborate with the product teams to deliver the best solutions with efficient use of resources and technologies. You will work with all stakeholders to scope work, identify appropriate resources, set goals, track and report progress, develop schedules, and communicate to customers. You will also assess risks, anticipate bottlenecks, provide critical issue management, balance trade-offs, and encourage risk-taking to maximize business value. You will evangelize on behalf of AWS and influence customers to allocate the appropriate resources to achieve their goals.
At AWS we value critical thinking, self-motivation, and the ability to deal with ambiguity. You should bring a cool head, solid technical background, be detail oriented, have excellent problem solving abilities, and be an exemplary communicator. You will leverage this unique skill set to influence your team's decisions and help us drive secure and robust customer solutions. We love people who innovate, use data to make decisions, and can express themselves thoughtfully. We want you to be passionate about delivering a great customer experience, and love contributing to a team goal.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer-Minority/Female/Disability/Vet
· 10+ years leading complex, large scale, IT programs
· 2+ years of direct experience implementing AWS/cloud services.
· 3+ years in a client facing role within a Federal Program
· Demonstrated ability to work across cross functional teams to deliver large, complex IT solutions.
· Bachelor's degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (“STEM” majors) or equivalent experience (Computer Science preferred).
· Current PMP or related project management certification, or equivalent experience.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect - Associate - Certification or the willingness and aptitude to obtain one within 9 months of onboarding.