Description de l'offre
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the pioneer and recognized leader in Cloud Computing. Our web services provide a platform for IT infrastructure in-the-cloud that is used by hundreds of thousands of developers and businesses around the world. These customers range from start-ups to leading web companies to Global 500 companies in financial services, pharmaceuticals, and technology. An important function within the AWS organization is Platform Business Development, which is a global function centered around market development for new web services and market expansion for existing web services.
AWS Platform Business Development looking for an experienced and motivated technologist with a passion for creating strategies, best practices and solving complex business challenges focusing on the Media and Entertainment (M&E) industry.
As a Solutions Architect for Thinkbox - you will have the opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to redefine how the M&E industry creates, computes, and consumes content by helping deliver solutions that enable artists to realize their vision at a scale not seen before. As a technical expert as part of Business Development, you'll be at the tip of the spear for technology thought leadership and implementation with major customers across M&E and beyond.
The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with a deep understanding of Media and Entertainment, use cases, architectures, workflow and ecosystem. Specifically, in content creation, rendering and simulation, and virtualization. The ability to connect technology with measurable business value is critical to a Solutions Architect. You should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges.
Successful candidates will also possess:
· The deep technical skill in software architecture and cloud computing
· Customer facing skills ideally gained within a partner/consulting organization and have demonstrated the ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
· The right person will possess significant hands on implementation or consulting experience and demonstrate a strong knowledge of the software development lifecycle.
· Spent several years of their career in production and/or customer facing roles in the field of animation, visual effects, games, and/or AR/VR delivering software architecture and a proven record of effective collaborations across multiple internal organizations and interactions with partner and customers.
· Experience working with end user or developer communities.
· Experience supporting partners and programs.