Description de l'offre
Want to make history in distributed storage systems? Come and join the Amazon DynamoDB team!
Amazon DynamoDB is a NoSQL distributed data store that provides fast and predictable performance with unbounded horizontal scalability. You can read about how DynamoDB is the fastest growing service in AWS history at http://www.allthingsdistributed.com/2012/06/amazon-dynamodb-growth.html. And how DynamoDB is a game changer in the industry at http://www.quora.com/Will-Amazons-DynamoDB-be-a-game-changer.
We are currently developing innovative new features, and we're looking for top engineers to build them from the ground up.
This is a hands-on position where you will be asked to do everything from building rock-solid components to formulating strategy and evangelizing technology, mentoring other engineers and provide training and support for our supported technologies. You need to not only be a top software developer with an good track record of delivering, but also excel in communication, and customer focus. If you want to test your limits and tackle technical you won't see anywhere else then come join our group.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Translation of complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Work with others on the engineering team to manage the day-to-day development activities, participate in designs, design review, code review, and implementation.
- Deliver quality features on-time and on-budget and execution against project plans and delivery commitments.
- Maintain current technical knowledge to support rapidly changing technology, always on a look out for new technologies and work with management and the development team in bringing in new technologies.
Candidate must be able to work with a minimum of technical supervision and supplemental engineering support, while responding efficiently to multiple program priorities. Work with engineering teams to design and optimize a wide variety of development projects using a variety of development tools and practices. In addition, the role involves developing shared components and tools, the latest technologies and development trends, establishing and implementing standard practices.
In joining our team, you'll enjoy a salary, great benefits, a creative and comfortable work environment, and the exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-paced and growing technology company.
For more information on Amazon Web Services please visit: http://aws.amazon.com
For more information about DynamoDB please visit http://aws.amazon.com/dynamodb/
· Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 2+ years of software development experience OR Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 4+ years of overall software development experience
· Strong coding skills in Java, C, C++ or C#