Amazon Devices is an inventive research and development company that designs and engineers high-profile consumer electronics. Lab126 began in 2004 as a subsidiary of Amazon.com, Inc., originally creating the best-selling Kindle family of products. Since then, we have produced groundbreaking devices like Fire tablets, Fire TV and Amazon Echo. What will you help us create?
As a Software Development Engineer - Wifi, you will work closely with cross-functional teams to innovate and deliver high-performance, low-power, stable connectivity platforms for world class consumer products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open and collaborative peer environment. In this role, you will:
· Design, develop and enhance Wifi software for Amazon's consumer products
· Optimize Wifi performance and power consumption for connectivity platforms
· Engage with vendors to integrate Wifi chipset solutions
· Collaborate with other software teams to design and deliver unique customer features on top of Wifi for next generation Amazon products
· Provide Amazon Customer Support technical assistance to troubleshoot customer issues