Description de l'offre
Amazon Payments Services process millions of transactions every day across numerous countries and payment methods. Over 100 million customers and merchants send tens of billions of dollars through our systems annually. We are re-inventing the vision of our platform to provide our internal clients such as Digital, Retail, AWS, B2B and others, the best payment gateway service, bench marked against the top external alternatives.
As an Application Security Engineer you will participate to secure the design and implementation of several internal and external payments services. If you enjoy analyzing the security of secure channels, services, mobile and web applications, but also create and implement secure designs and protocols, work within development teams to innovate, finding solutions to security problems at scale, this position will provide you with a challenging opportunity.
· Work with development teams to own design and implementation of security related components and services.
· Provide expert advice and consultancy to internal customers on risk assessment, threat modeling and fixing vulnerabilities
· Solid experience and technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
· Knowledge of threat modeling or other risk identification techniques
· Knowledge of application security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
· Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, TLS, routing protocols)
· Development experience
· Several years of application security experience including code reviews.
· Experience working with development team(s) that delivered commercial software or software-based services (development, QA testing, or security role)
· Evangelize security within Amazon.com and be an advocate for customer trust
· Develop training materials for general security awareness and specific security technology training