The Sr. Real Estate Manager will provide support for Amazon's physical retail locations. They will work with business leaders to execute on short- and long-term strategies; work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to ensure the business needs are being achieved in complex lease negotiations; and effectively manage external brokerage relationships.
The Sr. Real Estate Manager will report to the Sr. Manager, Real Estate.
Preferred location is in Seattle, WA.
· Manage complex leases of various kinds
· Execute processes to ensure project execution is completed consistently and predictably at a fast pace
· Conduct field tours with key stakeholders
· Responsible for site negotiations
· Obtain relevant local data for planning purposes
· Build a robust pipeline and execute on projects aligning with the business strategy
· Align and work closely with various internal stakeholders to ensure requirements and the business needs are achieved through negotiations
· Create, innovate and implement a relevant system of metrics to plan, manage, measure and evaluate site performance
· Effectively communicate expectations, requirements and status of projects to key business partners – both internal and external
· Manage an ever-changing variety of internal initiatives and projects
· Help grow the best transaction management operation of its kind