The Prime Pantry team is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager with a passion for solving ambiguous problems and working cross-functionally. Prime Pantry is a retail format launched to allow Amazon to sustainably sell everyday items in everyday pack sizes to a national audience. Prime Pantry is a store within Amazon.com, offering mainstream consumable items (e.g. 12-packs of Coke, single boxes of Cheerios) with a customer experience that encourages customers to build a basket of items delivered to their door.
As the Sr. Program Manager, Supplier Experience you will own the Vendor/Supplier experience for Prime Pantry. You will be responsible for defining, developing and delivering cross-org tools & mechanisms, programs, features, and policies that drive supplier engagement and maximize supplier performance at scale. This role requires an individual with a passion for solving ambiguous, cross-organizational problems at scale through inventing mechanisms. The role also requires influencing internal and external stakeholders, using data, to make key strategic business decisions that impact the Prime Pantry business. The successful candidate will be comfortable with ambiguity and influencing others, have strong attention to detail, and be motivated by a fast-paced start up environment and will be comfortable thinking big and diving deep.
Responsibilities for this role include:
· Identify the gaps and pain points in the current Pantry supplier experience including support from internal teams, internal systems, and performance vs. goals
· Define the ideal experience for suppliers within Pantry
· Engage with internal teams and external partners to determine opportunities to improve experience
· Develop mechanism to reduce defects and fill gaps in the current experience at scale
· Implement new tools, policies and features through internal supplier management teams (VSP, AVS, Retail)
· Deliver improved supplier performance due to process improvements at scale