Description de l'offre
Do you love games and technology? We believe the future of games is just beginning and our team drives and develops new entertainment mechanics for customers, tools for game developers, and new game experiences for devices at Amazon.
We're looking for teammates who are customer obsessed, think big and think creatively, have a high degree of ownership, and innovate quickly. On our team, you'll have an enormous opportunity to impact the customer experience and help develop a new business. Have fun and make history by developing unique, ground-breaking, new entertainment.
We are seeking a Sr. Product Manager - Tech to help create world-class games and experiences that impact millions of customers worldwide. You will lead and define the charter, scope, and work with stakeholders to ensure successful launches and completion of critical programs required for certain game skills. You will play a key role in launching new games and events for our customers. Above all, you will ensure we protect Amazon's high quality customer experience and provide an efficient and transparent experience for our customers and content providers.
You may be the one we're looking for if you are interested in:
· Connecting with customers and communities and running digital live events.
· Partnering with other Amazon teams on upcoming new devices.
Define the strategy/any changes in strategy required for changes/items coming up in launch calendars.
· Create and optimize processes for launching games that meet Amazon's high quality bar and follows Amazon's policies.
· Specify requirements for the systems and tools required to support the content operations business road map and goals.
· Partner with other Amazon groups in getting game skills ready for any new devices and country launches.
Come join us and make history!
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, BA, or similar required.
· Experience running digital events or live services, including coordinating across multiple parties, setting a schedule and staying on track, communicating effectively, and iterating upon experiences from previous events.
· 4+ years of experience managing software and/or hardware development projects with aggressive schedules.
· 3+ years of experience working with customers designing and implementing infrastructure and/or application management products and services.
· Prior working experience in a Software Development Team.
· Experience communicating technical concepts to a non-technical audience.
· Experience working with stakeholders across many functions.
· Demonstrated experience leading cross functional programs, influence and lead without direct management authority.
· Experience communicating across a platforms with remote team members
· Experience in project management methodologies, business analysis, or process improvement.