This role is responsible for owning and driving search UX/Navigation/discovery roadmap for Amazon Fashion. The PM will own above experience across platforms (mApp, mWeb and desktop). She/He will partner with the worldwide Amazon platform teams, tech team and Category stakeholders to formulate recommendations on new CX initiatives and partnering with UX, technology and ML teams to implement these recommendations in Fashion space. As a product manager for multiple categories within Fashion, you will develop long-term strategies to offer customer-centric features and programs, ensure quality onsite customer experience and overall service.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations. He or she will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases. We are looking for a Product Manager who shares Amazon's passion for the customer—someone who understands the importance of compelling features and functionalities in driving great customer experience. The ideal candidate would have an understanding of the global mobile commerce trends with an eye on the local complexities. He or she would be enthusiastic about managing challenging, lengthy projects across multiple teams and locations, and will be comfortable marshaling large amounts of data to make decisions and build business cases
The position is located in Bangalore, India, and reports into category product leadership team.
Focus and deliverables
1. Defining a world-class experience for Fashion customers that bridges the online and mobile channels
1. Build vision, roadmap in the fashion search CX space, and own customer backwards documents (PR-FAQs).
2. Partner with UX research and Bench-marking teams on usability, user studies and bench-marking exercises to identify and prioritize initiatives as part of overall roadmap.
3. Identify and prioritize the most immediate improvement opportunities across customer experience.
4. Create and implement a roadmap that ensures leadership in customer experience in each business category.
5. Coordinate and engage with multiple global teams from a variety of functions including tech, product, design and operations teams to prioritize and launch new features or enhancements
Define, measure and drive adoption of customer experience metrics.