Job Description Interested in Amazon Echo and Alexa? Come work on it. Our team is building the future of software for Echo devices. We're working hard, having fun, and making history!
This role will be accountable for delivering world-class features and experiences on aggressive schedules that will be used every day, by people you know, in and about their homes. He or she will own high-impact programs that deliver innovation in usability and performance through collaboration with other product managers, designers, and engineers.
· Lead the development of the feature/product strategy and vision supported by internal and external analysis
· Be a strong, knowledgeable advocate for delightful customer experiences
· Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
· Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, cost, and timeline
· Drive alignment across multiple cross-functional teams (other product managers, designers, engineers) to ship new products and features
· Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
· Proactively identify and resolve strategic issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals