The vision of Marketplace is to make Amazon to be the best place for third party sellers of all sizes to grow and serve our customers leveraging world-class tools and services. Amazon Marketplace Professional Services is a new organization to provide professional Ecommerce services to sellers. We are looking for an experienced, self-directed Marketing Manager to build marketing strategy for the program, evolve go-to-market messages, create engaging content, and launch campaigns to increase awareness and adoption.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to define the strategy for how we communicate to our Sellers about the professional service offerings. You will help us define our positioning and messaging to Sellers, creating the most compelling content to help businesses understand our value proposition, and building the right programs to increase awareness and adoption of professional services. You will work closely with product management team, operations managers and account managers in US and outside of US. You will also have the opportunity to interview third party Sellers worldwide. To be successful in this role you will need to be an innovator, communicator, influencer, and problem solver. You will need to be highly analytical, think and act fast, and be apt at finding creative solutions to complex problems. The position is based in Seattle, WA and will require 20% travel abroad.
· Own the development of marketing strategy, value propositions, core content, and go-to-market strategies for professional services.
· Craft and develop compelling audience-specific messages and tools (product videos, customer success stories, whitepapers, presentations, how to guides etc.).
· Own and curate website content; test messages and experiences to optimize for education and customer engagement.
· Work with product management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
· Identify and execute on breakthrough product marketing activities that reach the target audience effectively.
· Develop content roadmap for website, blog, and social media sites.
· Develop and launch Seller success program (Seller testimonials, case studies, video case studies) including strategy, process, and on-going execution.
· Manage external consultants and vendors to deliver on-time and on-budget.
· Work effectively across NA Marketplace with groups such as sales, account managers, business development, UX, and product management to achieve business goals.