Want to work in a start-up environment with the resources of Amazon behind you? The Campaign Management team within Enterprise Ad Platforms is building the next generation of products and services that will fuel the future growth of Amazon's ad solutions.
The Campaign Management team owns the web app for advertisers to place their ads on Amazon and most other sites across the Internet. Think order management with capturing limit prices, targeting customer segments, selecting the ad to serve, integration with algorithms, and connectivity to advertising exchanges.
You'll be responsible for owning, designing and delivering highly scalable systems that will be used by internal and external enterprise customers to build, manage and serve beautiful, innovative ads. Our team works across Amazon to combine Desktop, Mobile, Kindle, Video, Retail and Social Media into our products. We're building a full-service, full-stack advertising platform for advertisers and ad agencies.
With our team you'll get the opportunity to own major deliverables building out our applications. You'll work with customers to scope, design, implement, test and launch new features. You enjoy innovation, simplifying complex problems and tackling tough challenges. Sound like a good fit?
Ideal candidate profile
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Equivalent experience to a Bachelor's degree based on 3 years of work experience for every 1 year of education
• 3+ years professional experience in software development
• Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design
• Computer Science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer Science fundamentals in algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
• Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such as C, C++, Java, or Perl