Description de l'offre
We're a company of pioneers. It's our job to make bold bets and we get our energy from inventing on behalf of customers. Success is measured against the possible, not the probable. For today's pioneers, that's exactly why there's no place on Earth they'd rather build than Amazon.
Amazon's OpsTechIT L3 team is seeking a pioneer to help build a world class support infrastructure for our fulfillment teams across the globe. Does providing creative, high impact solutions to complex technology problems motivate you? Great! We are looking for a Systems Engineer to become a part of our world-class team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale. You'll be surrounded by people who are wickedly smart and believe that world class service is critical to customer happiness.
Your peers will be systems, network and software engineers working to make the technology that supports our Fulfillment Centers and Transportation sites simple and efficient. In this role you will have the opportunity to design solutions to business problems that are truly unique to Amazon. We value performance, simplicity and scalability in our designs. In our day-to-day work we focus on automation of complex tasks to allow our business to scale with customer demand.
As a Systems Engineer, you will be a member of a team responsible for supporting a complex, highly distributed global infrastructure and developing tools to enable our team and the customer to resolve issues efficiently. Additionally, you will focus on the automation of repeatable tasks with the ultimate goal of developing self-healing solutions. The solutions developed with your team will help scale out the technical support to keep pace with Amazon's explosive growth.
· 5+ years of recent experience with at least one of these scripting languages : Ruby, Python, Bash, or Perl
· 5+ years of recent experience in development, testing, and deployment of multi-tiered systems and services
· 5+ years of recent experience with Linux Operating Systems
· 3 years of experience with maintaining, managing and troubleshooting production databases (i.e., DynamoDB, MongoDB, Oracle, MYSQL, Postgres, etc.)
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field (or 5 years equivalent experience)