Amazon Marketing drives customers to our websites and mobile apps, and keeps customers engaged and delighted through a variety of innovative and advanced digital marketing channels and features.
You will support WW Marketing FP&A as well as Marketing Programs which include a variety of new and innovative marketing initiatives. As a marketing FP&A, reporting and planning WW marketing activities to help management's decision making, establishing automated and scalable process as well as enhancing controllership are important. At the same time, to support new and innovative marketing programs, speed, innovative thinking to deal with ambiguity, and getting excited about iterating on a new model with business leaders are also important for this role. The successful candidate will provide strategic guidance and decision support in partnership with the marketing management, as well as product managers on a range of new programs being created for our customers.
This role requires strong analytical acumen, cognitive flexibility, business modeling skills, process establishment skills, a keen attention to detail, an excellent track record of influencing business partners. This role has daily interaction with functional leaders across Amazon, and requires strong verbal and written communication skills.
1. Establish scalable and automated reporting and planning process for WW marketing financials to support fast growing business.
2. Create pro-forma business and financial analysis to answer the 'so what' about nascent businesses that are still in the idea phase.
3. Understand the inherent limitations of data and exercise judgment to make trade-offs between timeliness and accuracy of analysis and how to best synthesize findings
4. Work side-by-side with product managers to influence new program requirements and business decisions
5. Deliver meaningful insight and practical recommendations, in addition to sound financial data analysis, to inform and influence business decisions.