Ring has a mission to reduce crime in neighborhoods. With affordable solutions that work on any home, Ring is committed to offering smart security that's accessible to everyone. Now Ring is part of the Amazon Devices family, and are seeking engineers who will help us create the next generation of home security. What will you help us create?
Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
As an Embedded Software Engineer, you will be a core member of the wireless team. Ideal candidate would be passionate about building IOT products. You must be responsive, flexible, and able to succeed within an open collaborative peer environment.
The ideal candidate:
· Enjoys working side by side with partners, colleagues and teams on tough problems
· Is highly effective and thrives in a dynamic environment with multiple, changing priorities
· Knows what is important when shipping products to customers and has been through the process from start to finish
· Is comfortable with proactive outward communication and technical leadership and never shies away from a challenge
Ideal candidate profile
· BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience
· Long term experience in computer architecture and embedded wireless systems
· Long term embedded development experience in C, and familiarity with ARM CPUs
· Long term experience with writing low-level drivers, interrupt service routines and general troubleshooting/debugging with hardware