GTS Product Compliance Team is looking for a Product Manager with strong product and program management experience to create and manage innovative compliance solutions. This leader will define and drive the product strategy and roadmap to help enable business, drive automation solutions for complex international challenges while still maintaining a high compliance bar.
The successful candidate is a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly with the ability to drive results. This leader should have a proven ability to design, deliver, and operate high quality technical products/services in a high growth environment where priorities shift rapidly. Influencing and team building skills are essential for the success of this position. This person must be a customer focused individual. This position requires strong self-motivation and project management skills.
o Drive scalable product solutions which ensure compliance with consumer product regulations
o Work cross-functionally to understand all upstream and downstream impact of solutions implemented
o Build roadmap, define features and execute based on program needs
Partner with leadership, legal and other cross-functional teams to ensure product strategy aligns with program strategy
Ideal candidate profile
· Knowledge of product compliance processes and the interplay with global supply chains
· Collaboration, Influencing, Negotiation, Determination and Resiliency
· Bachelor's degree required with a scientific focus.
· 3-5 years of experience with import/export consumer product safety compliance program management and in-laboratory experience.
· Experience with global regulatory requirements such as: CPSIA, FTC, CCPSA, EN 71, RSL, REACH, NOM-004, NMX, JIS, China CIQ, etc.
· A mix of compliance and project management experience
· Knowledge and experience with regulatory testing (chemical and labelling)
· Previous experience with influencing, consultation/advisement and improving remote operations.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work with technical and non-technical business owners to get things done
· Must be able to think creatively and possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Must be able to use Excel (vlookup), Word and other common desktop software applications. Must also be comfortable learning web applications and proprietary software