Are you interested in being part of a strategic team that directly impacts the Amazon customer experience worldwide? The Returns & ReCommerce team drives process improvements to maximize financial recovery (globally) for Customer Returns, FC Damages and Overstock items that cannot be returned to the vendor, as well as increasing Amazon's contribution to Sustainability. This includes creating standards and best practices for product recovery in addition to improvements in safety, quality, and efficiency initiatives throughout the Amazon Fulfillment Center Network globally.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter that can work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous fulfillment center environment. You'll help us analyze large amounts of data, discover and solve real world business and operational problems and build metrics and business cases around Returns and ReCommerce programs. The successful candidate will be highly analytical, understanding of operational workflow and have an extremely high level of customer focus and a passion for process improvement.
· Retrieving and analyzing data using Oracle, SQL, Data Warehouse, Excel, Tableau, and other data management systems.
- Aligning reporting solutions and vision across multiple teams and stakeholders.
· Monitoring existent metrics, analyzing data and independently driving business change while working with both internal teams and external partners to identify process and system improvement opportunities.
· Designing and implementing automated reporting solutions to enable stakeholders to manage the business and make effective decisions.
· Supporting cross-functional teams on the day-to-day execution of the existent program implementation.
· Driving medium to large operational enhancement and integration projects and driving Worldwide Operational Standardization.