Are you excited about the cloud computing industry and leveraging cutting edge data analytics technologies and methodologies? Are you interested in driving business decisions through data analysis, reporting, and KPIs? Do you want to work on a team of Sales Analysts, Operations Managers, and Program Managers to solve AWS's most complex business problems through data?
The AWS Business Development & GTM organization is looking for a passionate, results-oriented Sr Sales Operations Analyst to own defining, building, and scaling metrics and analytical insights that will measure the success and drive the day-to-day behavior for the AWS BD & GTM organization. In this role, you will work closely with members of the organization to ensure we are capturing and surfacing the best data and information to make optimal business decisions and communicate findings and recommendations to the AWS executive team. Successful candidates will be analytical with business acumen, and detail driven with excellent problem solving skills.
The ideal candidate will be an effective written and verbal communicator with executive audiences and have an exceptional background in data analysis, including advanced Excel features for data analysis, and producing digestible business intelligence and actionable information. The candidate should also have strong stakeholder engagement and project management skills, enabling them to work with key business stakeholders to understand requirements and shape deliverables. He/she should also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically and analytically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to work cross-organizationally. A keen sense of ownership and drive is a must.
Responsibilities for this role include:
· Develop a deep understanding of sales metrics, reporting tools, and data structure in order to identify and drive resolution of issues, provide actionable intelligence with existing metrics or identify, develop, and propose new metrics, dashboards, scorecards or new tools
· Develop relationships and processes with sales, finance, HR, sales operations, and other functional teams to identify and address reporting issues.
· Manage and develop financial tools or reports that align, and simplify, monthly business reviews, annual planning, and forecasting processes
· Generate ad hoc and monthly recurring financial and operational performance analysis, based on the needs of the stakeholders
· Provide recommendations through ad hoc data retrieval and analysis from data management systems
· Create new tools and business processes that simplifies, standardizes and enables operational excellence