Description de l'offre
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage.
Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA. The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
We operate retail websites in nine countries, offering millions of products in more than 40 categories worldwide, and we still like to work hard, have fun and make history!
As a member of China Compliance Operation team, we are responsible for the classification of ASINs in our catalog that can be safely stored in the Fulfilment Center’s and shipped to customer while safely meeting all local laws and regulations. We also prevent the sale of items that either Amazon chooses not to sell or are prohibited by law or regulations. In the global trade and direct import areas we are accountable for the import tariff classification and ensure imported products have had proper testing for safety and operability. In the Sustainability area we have been running a number of programs such as Frustration Free Packaging and energy saving programs.
- Review product description to ensure regulatory compliance on all products that are made available for sale on Amazon from all sources
- Reinstate products when the seller or vendor alters the information to make the product compliant
- Audit the Amazon website and restrict the non-compliant products
- Write rules to identify and action prohibited, restricted/regulated and non-compliant products using RPC classifier
- Understand the law and Amazon Policy well, follows SOP and instructions provided by managers
In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Provides ideas for process improvements to enhance process efficiency, quality and customer experience
- Responsible for quality, root cause analysis on process & quality gaps and recommend corrective actions
- Understanding of metrics, deep dive on KPIs, troubleshooting on reports and multiple data sources
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager
Active participation in stakeholder calls, leading and documenting the discussions
- Proficiency in verbal & written communication in Japanese and English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office, especially MS Outlook and MS Excel
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research, finding specific information about products in a timely manner
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years of experience in data-driven business operations processes – Business Process Outsourcing, Operations processes
- Be active and adaptable
- Logical mind set and detail-oriented